There are rules on the portal that are mandatory for all users. The rules are based in accordance with the AFU Charter. At this stage, the following rules apply:
1. When registering, the user must enter his first name, surname and contact details in order to contact him if necessary.
2. If these requirements are ignored, the administration has the right to terminate the client’s account at any time.
3. It is forbidden to open non-photographic topics, use foul language, chauvinistic, fascist and other violent callings, publish pornographic photographs and post other similar images containing violence.
4. After the user registration to a portal becomes the signature MF ICOM ( subscriber ) and is relevant services.
5. The subscriber receives the appropriate status of a photographer (professional, amateur) only after his entry into the AFU.
6. A member of a group of professional photographers can post, edit and delete 80 photos at any time in the gallery, each of them no more than 500 KB, profile color — SRGB, format — JPG. Photo dimensions: wide — 800X1000 PX, height: 500×700 pixels.
7. A member of the group of amateur photographers can post, edit and delete 50 photos in the gallery at any time, each of them no more than 500 KB, profile color — SRGB, format — JPG. Photo dimensions: wide — 800X1000 PX, height: 500×700 pixels.
8. By posting photographs on this portal, the photographer agrees to publicly display his photographs on this site.
A member of the Association of Photographers of USA (AFU) can be: a citizen of USA or a foreign state or a stateless person, a legal entity, as well as an organizational structure created on the basis of legislation and which is not a legal entity and shares and agrees with the goals and objectives of the association.
A member of the association may also be a minor individual whose representative in the company is his legal representative.
Three types of registration are allowed on the Association portal:
2. Amateur photographer (member of the Association)
3. Professional photographer (member of the Association)